Before You Depart:
Every tour has a dedicated “Before You Depart” page. This page includes several important details to help you prepare for your trip, including:
- Flight details for the group flight, if available for this tour.
- Arrival details for those who have booked Tour-Only, and will be arranging their own arrival at the tour’s starting point.
- Passport and visa information for the destinations visited on your tour.
- Health requirements and links out to CDC and destination-specific recommendations.
- Tips on local climate and currency.
- Any special baggage requirements.
You can find your tour’s Before You Depart page in a few different ways:
- A link to the page is included in your booking confirmation email, as well as in several email communications you will receive leading up to your departure.
- When you log into the smarTours website and click the ACCOUNT link at the top of the page, you will find a list of your upcoming trips. Each trip will have a Before You Depart link.
- You can also find the Before You Depart page for your tour by visiting the tour detail page on the smarTours website. You will find a What To Expect section near the top of the page, and this will include a link to the Before You Depart page.
If you’re having trouble finding this page, you can contact us, and we’ll send you the direct link.
We’ll be sending the final documents for your trip between 7-14 days prior to your departure. This will include your air tickets (if applicable), a more detailed itinerary, emergency contact information, and more details about your trip. The documents will be sent to the primary booker on your reservation.